Back to Basics - DU8SHOW Episode 8!

Note: Titles with ‘NSFW’ indicate that these are Not Safe For Work meaning that they have language. Consider listening to the mix before you play this mix out.

Hey guys, I should first say that I’m sorry there weren’t any posts in the past week but I have a bunch of good stuff today. The past week I’ve been taking some time to relax a bit and to put some work into a couple of new projects I have going on. I guess I was putting so much time into it that I never realized that it’s been so long since I posted and the day that came for me to actually put something up was inevitably, Valentine’s Day. It’s supposed to be a good day for the lovers but...for the singles, it’s a mixed bag. I mean, I would love to rant about my love life as I’m single in the city but I have always felt that the best outlet for undesirable memories of previous love interests was music. Music has always been the answer for me and I’ve managed to make it quite useful in the situations which involved matters of the heart as it served me well after break-ups and related incidents in dating. Then again, sometimes the power of music just fuels existing relationships in some way or another, especially if your primary creative outlet is music. Anyways, Episode 8 has an interesting mix of familiar favourites that some of you might know and if you don’t, it’s a nice history lesson. P.S. There’s bit of an unusual delay in the Jamiroquai Megamix which I’m really sorry about and I’ll make sure I’ll have it up as soon as possible. Cheers!

Diplomatico – DU8SHOW Episode 8 – February 2008
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vp3vbq
Track listing:

1.Roland Clark – Resist (Southern Divide Remix)
2.Jay J and Andew Macari – Oh Baby
3.Deep Dish – Stay Gold
4.Afterlife – Never Before (Miki Moto and Bobby Blanco Remix)
5.Jon Cutler feat. E-Man – It’s Yours (Original Mix)
6.The Beginerz – History
7.Basement Jaxx – Good Luck (Tim Deluxe Funked Club Mix)
8.Groove Armada – Syperstylin’
9.Afterhours – Afterhours
10.Basement Jaxx – Fly Life (Cajmere Green Velvet Mix)
11.Jose Nunez – Bilingual  (NSFW)
12.Deep Dish – Flashdance (Original Mix)
13.Red Carpet – Alright (Original Mix)