Sexy Soulful House: DU8SHOW Episode 40 (Chillout Edition)!


Your Hair Was Long by yam yam (deviantart.com)

Hey everyone, I hope you guys have been enjoying the week so far. Today, I’m going to be slowing things down a bit and give you a journey into a soothing ambient sound which is quite unique in the house genre. Chillout or loungy house music has been a staple of my sets since the very beginning and while good loungy tracks are hard to come by, they stand the test of time.

For Episode 40 of the DU8SHOW I have a very special collection of house tracks that I put together as a staple for your diplomatico collection of mixes. We have here some of the greats including Afro Medusa, Kings of Tomorrow, Little Louis Vega, Osunlade, and Negrocan. I picked it up a bit with a Warren Clarke remix of Martin Solveig’s Rocking Music along with a Chubby Fingers gem called Losing My Mind. I threw in a really eclectic Kenny Dope rework of the Kanye West hit, Addiction and I’ve included two amazing tracks; the Dubdeluxe remix of Astudio’s SOS and an interesting remix of John Dahlback’s Nothing is for Real by Askesian Society.

This chillout mix is workpiece of soulful and sexy house music which I always maintain is some of the more accessible genres of house music around. Enjoy!

diplomatico – DU8SHOW Episode 40 (Chillout Edition) – December 2008
File Link Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2n4xe0
Tracklisting:

1. Afro Medusa – Pasilda (Knee Deep Mix)
2. Roachford – River of Love (Full Intention Vocal Mix)
3. Negrocan – Cada Vez (Grant Nelson Vocal Remix)
4. Little Louis Vega – Mozaloung (Jazz N Groove Dub)
5. Martin Solveig – Rocking Music (Warren Clarke Remix)
6. Chubby Fingers – Losing My Mind
7. Kanye West – Addiction (Terry Hunter and Kenny Dope Remix)
8. John Dalhback – Nothing Is For Real (Askesian Society Remix)
9. Siji – Feels Like (Osunlade Tribal Mix)
10. Donnie – Cloud 9 (Quentin Harris Remix)
11. Maxell – IF (AMG Vinyl Version)
12. Joi Caldwell & Peven Everett – What It Feels Like
13. Astudio feat. Polina – SOS (Dubdeluxe Mix)