Back by Popular Demand: The Summer Mix!

I'm just putting up a quick link to my promo CD which was also the Summer Mix of Episode 15. I had a lot of great feedback on it and I got email for a re-post. I mean, why not? It's got a great set of music which starts out funky, goes a little latin and all around good set to have in the car or on an MP3 player riding on the subway. I'm actually working on the second summer set which I should have by the end of this week, if possible but definitely stay tuned for that.

Thanks for all the good thoughts out there and I look forward to hearing more feedback. Remember you could always email me at greenhausrecords@gmail.com for any requests or just general feedback. Take care and have a great day!

DU8SHOW Episode 15 (Summer Mix) PROMO CD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yfnr6j