Electro White Labels in Tha Mix!

Hey everyone, I have a great set to start off the weekend as it is has been a while since I’ve released an electro set. Now, I must admit that I’m still quite divided about electro in the scene today but it is the dominating force that is sweeping the world and lest we forget that I’ve been making electro sets before it got big. What’s different about it now? Well, I can say that it is without a doubt house music because of the simple fact that if you build up a crowd enough, electro can do some damage no matter where you play. It’s different in the sense that the creativity and freedom that artists have so within the context of house music, allows almost any genre to have some great remixes with electro. That is also why hip hop became so big, it went perfect with reggae and reggaeton. So with electro going the house route, it definitely adds some nice variety. For the opening set of Episode 17 of the DU8SHOW, I’m going to introduce some White Label Electro tracks that is sure to please. AND while I will also play latin and chillout house, electro will always have a place in my heard, along with tribal so expect some great sets like the ones I’m putting up today to be rotated on the regular. Enjoy!

Diplomatico – DU8SHOW Episode 17 (Opening Set) – June 2008
White Labels Exclusive
http://www.sendspace.com/file/64ki32