Club Electro Essentials with The Gabbana Mix (Black Edition)!

Hey everyone, in the mix today is yet another fantastic Designer Set which is essentially my club set for the next while. In preparation for the venue this week, I've prepared a sample of what I'm going to be playing as I intent to rip it up with nice hard hitting electro. This is an essential set so make sure you keep this one in your regular rotation as it has all latest and greatest house music to date. The Gabbana Mix should be tucked away with all of the Black Edition Sets which I've posted irregularly for the past while. Stay tuned for the Summer CDs which I'm going to have up either tomorrow or Thursday. Lastly, this mix is NOT safe for work. Cheers!

Diplomatico - DU8SHOW pres. The Gabbana Mix (Black Edition) - June 2008 (NSFW)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t01zgg