DU8SHOW Episode 17: Summer Club Set in tha Mix!

Hey everyone, here today is the next Episode of the DU8SHOW which I'm excited to bring. It's a practice set for this weekend as I will be playing at an undisclosed location, at least for the time being. I will announce where in the coming days so let's get right to it; since this is a club set, I've prepared a mix with a little bit of extra pump. Depending on the venue, I usually hit the people hard with pure dancing tracks and I build up at various points. It's expected, sometimes I get a little excited and I start throwing in odd tracks to spice it up a little. Consider this an essential set for song selection but I will soon remix it for a final cut to put on CD. A little something to get you moving, cheers!

Diplomatico - DU8SHOW Episode 17 (Summer Club Set) - June 2008
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a4vg30