Back by Popular Demand: Patio Essentials! (and Site Update Info)

As the weekend winds down, I figured that I'd re-post the wildly popular Patio Essentials CD that I get repeated requests for. I've also added my Samba-like house mix that I threw on to get a good patio party going. This post is more the Chillout peeps who love their house soulful and smooth. I've also been receiving requests for the my 'Askesian Chillout CD' and I'm going to have that up for you guys tomorrow. Remember, the Patio Essentials CD is very exclusive and I haven't had an update since the Samba mix so be sure to keep safe in your collection.

I would also like to drop a quick note about some updates that I'm going to be making to both the show and the site. First, I'm going to change the look so that it fills up the screen a bit, add some pictures and feature best of the best content featured on other blog sites that I have linked on the side. The increased attention to the site has inspired me to take the site to the next level and I can't wait to start rolling out the changes next week. I wish I could add more stuff in quicker but it's already starting to become quite busy. I want to make this site easy to navigate while giving almost daily content. As for the DU8SHOW itself, I couldn't be any happier with how it's progressing. I'm hard at work with Episode 30 and the format of the show will change slightly as well. So thanks again for all of the support and spread the word as much as you can and get as many people here to see what a great site it is. See you guys tomorrow, Cheers!

Diplomatico pres. Richmond Residents - Patio Essentials Vol. 1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zt706
Track listing:

1. Bebel Gilberto - August Day Song
2. Juliet - Avalon (Original Mix)
3. Jamiroquai - You Give Me Something (Cosmos Deep Space Mix)
4. Kings of Tomorrow - Another Day
5. A Million Songs - Misti Blue (Magik Johnson Dub)
6. Miguel Migs - Brand New Day
7. Amma - On My Own (Kaskade Mix)
8. Osunlade feat. Nadirah - Tree of Life (Club Vocal)
9. Shakedown - At Night (Afterlife Remix)
10. Little Louie Vega feat. Blaze - Love Is On The Way (Miami Sampler)
11. Masters At Work - Bra (White Label Mix)
12. Mojo Project - Free (S.U.M.O. Vocal Bounce)
13. Everything But The Girl - Corcovado (Knee Deep Classic)

DJ Diplomatico - Patio Essentials (Tico's Samba Mix)Note: This mix is NOT safe for work. Sorry!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gv3qn6
Tracklisting:

1.Bah Samba feat. Isabel Fructuoso – Calma (Louis Vega Mix)
2.Masters At Work – Bra
3.Jennifer Lopez – Get Right (Louie Vega Club Mix)
4.Grand Menage VS Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Magalehna 2005 (Diplomatico Edit)
5.Bel Amour – Bel Amour (Ups Extravaganza Mix)
6.Afro Medusa – Pasila (Todd Terry In the House Mix)
7.Shazz – All I Wanna Give You (Yoruba Remix)