Site updates for the V.03 BETA!




Today I've made some updates to the site which is slowly coming out of BETA. I've expanded everything so that it fills up more space and there's a great deal more stuff under the hood that I've added. This update also includes more content which will be consistent from now on checking up on other sites daily for the latest and greatest. I'm going to try out some new page elements for the Podcast, such as a built-in player for shows so you could listen to them before you download and I'm currently testing out some voice hosting candidates to give the show a little more zest.

If you have any questions or comments about the site, you can always email me at greenhausrecords@gmail.com or Twitter is always a good way to drop me a line. Hope you all are liking the changes so far.