DU8SHOW Episode 28 (Main Set) with the Madonna Megamix!

It's going to be a great week for those just joining us as I'm releasing Episode 28 of the DU8SHOW with a treat; the wildly popular Madonna Megamix (House Version). I spun everything with a little latin flavour and smooth soulful vocals towards the end which I know will have you dancing in sheer delight. It's a very nice set representative of the club sets that I usually play but textbook for the show as most of the regulars already know. The Madonna Megamix was a gem in itself featuring the house remixes of a bunch of great Madonna songs which might possibly be a fan's keeper for their music collection.

Keep the feedback coming and I'm going to be posting more mixes from the archive as per the requests I've been getting for the past two weeks. Thanks and keep listening!

diplomatico - DU8SHOW Episode 28 (Main Set)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hz6pd

Tracklisting:

1. Michael Gray - Borderline (Junior DJ Project Club House Mix)
2. Jerry Ropero - Home Alone (Main Mix)
3. Very Nice People - I'll Make You High (Gregor Salto & DJ Madskills Remix)
4. River Ocean feat. India - Love and Happiness (Tito and India Vinyl Version)
5. Wally Lopez, Rene Amesz & Peter Gelderblom - Strike Me Down (Remix)
6. Daft Punk - One More Time (The House Moguls 2007 Remix)
7. Bodyrockers - I Like The Way You Move (Junior Jack Rock Da House Remix)
8. Mylo feat. Miami Sound Machine - Droctor Pressure (Dirty Club)
9. Shawn Christopher - Don't Lose The Magic (Bobby Blanco Remix)
10. Bob Sinclair feat. Steve Edwards - World, Hold On (Axwell Remix)
11. Shazz - All I Wanna Give You (Yoruba Remix)

Diplomatico - DU8SHOW pres. The Madonna Megamix (House Version) - February 2008
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d3ccml