DU8SHOW pres. diplomatico's Vimeo Electro Sessions Vol. 1!


dreamer by sipsic

Hey everyone, I have a special mix for you guys today as I put up an Electro Session on Vimeo. I put this up earlier and it was taken down so I made a couple of tiny changes to the video and hopefully it won't get pulled down again. If it does, I'll post a separate link to the full video but so far it's working now. Enjoy!


diplomatico spinning Electro! from diplomatico on Vimeo.
Tracklisting:

1. Deadmau5 – Ghosts N Stuff (Original Mix)
2. LCD Soundsystem – Time To Get Away (Gucci Soundsystem Remix0
3. Kid Cudi – Day N Night (Mobin Master Remix)
4. DJ Dove feat. Ladylife – Nobody But You (One Cool Cuban Remix)
5. Asser – Corkscrew (Original Mix)
6. Mastiksoul – Run For Cover (Original Mix)
7. Jeanette – Undress To The Beat (Eddit Thoneick Remix)
8. Electrizz feat. Jodz – Feel It
9. Clarke Able – Lemon Head (Hi Jack Remix)
10. Estelle feat. Kanye West – American Boy (Nelsen Glover Remix)
11. Eddit Thoneick – I Wanna Freak You (Eddie Thoneick Classic Mix)
12. Missy Elliot and M.A.N.D.Y. – Lose Body Control (In Tha Club Mix)