Welcoming 2009: A New Year and a Surprise!

Happy New Year all! It's good to see that everyone made it. I mentioned a surprise and I have something for you. The 42nd Episode of the DU8SHOW will be featured on YouTube. This was a promotional project that I've been working with most recently and I was trying hard not to release it sooner. This is an evolution of the DU8SHOW but I feel that I'm not completely satisfied with it. For one, it's not the mixes themselves, it was adapting the mixes to a different medium. The reality of making anything on YouTube is that you have limits on how long videos can be. As a result, I had to split the files up to get it up and running. I tried to split the mix as best as I can but I have alternatives for those who want the music by itself.

If you would like full video and MP3 versions of the songs, email me @ greenhausrecords@gmail.com - and I'll be happy to send them to you.

I intended the videos to be very simple, like the format of my regular podcasts, as well as have some color.

DU8SHOW Episode 42 is a special edition of the podcast that will be featured on YouTube. There are three mixes with a special compilation of songs that I feel are representative of the type of house music I play and of course, something that brings the essence of the DU8SHOW.

These are promotional videos that I created with some of the work I do on this site and I will only release one more video in this format. In the next couple of days, I'm going to release a video version of DU8SHOW Episode 22 (Sunrise Mix). So stay tuned!

All three mixes are featured on my YouTube Artist Channel here. For more information on these mixes including links to all parts of the mixes including a tracklisting, click here.

Electro * DU8SHOW Episode 42 (YouTube Edition) - Part 1



DU8SHOW Episode 42 (YouTube Set B) - Part 1



DU8SHOW Episode 42 (YouTube Promo) - Part 1