Full YouTube Version of DU8SHOW Episode 22 (Sunrise Mix)


night by Nuria (deviantart.com)

Hey everyone, it’s the weekend finally and as promised I have posted the entire 22nd Episode of the DU8SHOW on YouTube so be sure to check that out. There is some very important information regarding this post on my Greenhaus Effect blog here. Here you can also find information about the upcoming changes to the blog that I’m working on for the next couple of weeks including a music player playing the latest episodes as well as new features that I’m going to announce very soon. If you’ve been liking the show so far, you should consider (if you haven’t already done so) syndicating the DU8SHOW via RSS or Atom feeds which makes accessing the podcast quick and easy. I’m going to compile some how-to instructions for feeds and the like to help you if you aren’t as computer savvy.

I’m hard at work with the next episode of the DU8SHOW which I’m planning to have it up by the end of this weekend, if not early next week so in the meantime, stay tuned for more mixes from the archive throughout the weekend. Enjoy!




Full Video Version of Episode 22 (Sunrise Mix)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l382g8